Skip to content
- Applicants for vacancies as Representatives will be drawn from responses to recruitment advertisements or personal recommendations.
- Selection will be based on assessment of candidate’s qualifications and experience relative to the job description.
- Successful candidates will be issued with an employment contract and given full induction training which will include; the role of The Care Trust, the, Code of Conduct for Representatives, Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures, Contributor Care Policy and the Contributor Charter.
- Successful candidates will be trained in The Care Trust’s Door to Door approach and will be issued with comprehensive promotional material and an official identification card.
- The Care Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
- The Care Trust does not engage “volunteers” or employ 3rd party fundraisers or engage in ‘street pitching