The Care Trust Draw (the draw)
RULES & PROCEDURES
The Care Trust DAC (The Care Trust), College House, 71/73 Rock Road, Blackrock, County Dublin
- The Care Trust operates periodic prize draws under licence granted by The District Court pursuant to Part IV of the Gaming and Lotteries Act 1956 (as amended).
- The draws are operated for the benefit of The Care Trust’s beneficiaries and provide opportunities for Contributors to win prizes.
- The Care Trust operates three draws every month with a Ford Fiesta car as the top prize in each draw and three €200 cash prizes and four €100 cash prizes in
- Tickets are issued for each 1cent of contribution and allocated a unique draw number by the draw process. Prize winners are randomly selected from the by
- The Care Trust reserves the right to alter the format of the draw, to adjust the amount required to purchase a draw ticket and to alter the prize structure within the
terms of the relevant lottery legislation.
- Contributors are entered on The Care Trust’s Contributor database and issued with a unique Contributor ID, in respect of his/her enrolment. This ID should be
quoted in all correspondence with The Care Trust. A Contributor with more than one enrolment will have a Contributor ID for each enrolment.
- The Care Trust will maintain an account for each Contributor ID which will show contributions received and amounts processed by The Care Trust to purchase
- To be eligible to participate in the draw requires that The Care Trust has received and processed sufficient funds from the Contributor to “purchase” a draw ticket.
- The Care Trust reserves the right to change the day on which the draw takes place. A schedule of draw dates is available on our website: www.thecaretrust.ie and
on request at the above address.
- A result sheet giving names and addresses of winners and the Contributor’s membership ID will be published but responsibility cannot be accepted for errors,
misprints or other circumstances, which fail to give correct information. Results will also be published on The Care Trust’s website.
- It is not necessary to claim and all winners will be notified by post. The Care Trust will take other appropriate and reasonable
- Contributors personal data, held by The Care Trust (such as name, address, Contributor ID, bank account details etc) will only be used for the purposes of
administering the draws. Contributors can access their personal data via e-portal, by login on the website to “My Care Trust Account” using their surname and
unique Contributor ID. Contributors can also request a copy of their account by calling the office or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contributor Agents, Independent Fundraising Representatives, Board Members and employees of The Care Trust are prohibited from participation in the Draw.
- Contributor Agents act on behalf of the Contributor, and are not employees of The Care Trust. The Care Trust does not accept any responsibility or liability to
Contributors who deal with any defaulting Contributor Agents, or who suffer loss through the default, neglect or error of Contributor Agents.
- Winners will be invited to participate in a photoshoot for promotion of the draw.
- Participation in the draw is deemed as acceptance of these rules.
Notes:The Company conforms to SEPA (Single European Payments Area) scheme rules for the operation and administration of Direct Debits.
The Care Trust complies with the Governance Code for Community, Voluntary, and Charitable Organisations in Ireland and is committed to operating under the
standards of the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
Contributors of prize draw should note that The Care Trust will, for marketing purposes, take photographs of the prize winners, on occasion. The Care Trust, together with a number of organisations who are in partnership with The Care Trust, reserves the right to publish such photographs on their website, in the media, and other social media outlets. The winning contributors by taking part in the prize draw may be photographed and details including their name may be taken.
The Care Trust and the organisations in partnership with The Care Trust, intend to publish some winning contributors names, and if available, a photo. By participating in the prize draw, each contributor explicitly agrees to publication of their name and, if available, a photo of their participation in the event.
Please note that your personal information will be stored by The Care Trust for use by it’s and selected third parties use and the information will be used in compliance with the Data Protection requirements and for future marketing purposes.